Floors are the main part of the home. It is the place where the whole house depends upon it. We have seen some buildings collide even if they seemed very tough and strong. And when upon seeing the investigation report, it was seen that the floors were not so tough and strong as they seemed to be and that is why the whole building was affected. Some people still use wooden flooring in Dubai because they are strong and durable at the same time.
People usually use this type of flooring in kitchen design in UAE because it gives a nice vintage look and it is way cheaper as compared to different flooring options. With so many benefits, it is our duty to make sure that we take advantage of those benefits. And if you want to make sure that the wooden floor stays in the same way as it was installed in the first day the we suggest that you keep reading to know how to maintain wooden floors.
- The first thing you have to do is do regular cleaning. Well, if not regular then clean after every alternate day which means if you have cleaned on Monday then skip Tuesday and clean on Wednesday at all cost.
- It will increase the life of the wooden flooring and it will keep it lively as well. You can use microfiber mops; they are easy to use and they are affordable as well. They can easy clean away dust, dirt, grime and flood crumps.
- Make sure that you use the right product for wooden floor cleaning. Such type of detergents is easy to find at any shopping mall or mega grocery stores.
- If you are too scared to go outside, there are online shops where you can buy them. You can also buy wooden floor polishes to keep up with the color of the floor as some cleaning detergents can fade the color.
- Make sure that you don’t let the water spills stay on the wooden floor for a long time because it will damage the floor and fade the color as well.
- When you move the furniture or appliances make sure that you pick them up and move them instead of pulling them, it leaves marks on the floor.